Dallas Soccer League - Adult Sports Leagues
Summer 2017 registration is OPEN!!!
Big D Sports & Entertainment currently offers short-field coed soccer on Monday nights.
The emphasis is on having a good time out on the field with teammates and opponents, alike. Short field soccer is fast-paced action, so come on out and give it a try. After the game, you can head to the league post party at the sponsor bar and grab a drink with your teammates.
Click below to register:
Divisions of Play:
- Recreational (REC) - Perfect for those teams looking to get out and have fun. Teams usually have a mixture of beginner and lower skilled players.
- Upper Recreational (UPPER REC) - Perfect for teams who have experience playing together and have an understanding of soccer strategy. Teams usually have competitive and high skilled players.
Monday League [Summer 2017] - Start Date, Times and Fees:
- Tentative start date: Monday, May 15th
- Game times run between 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- $550 per team / $80 per free agent
League Fee Includes:
- Eight (8) league games in the regular season (plus playoffs for the top qualifying teams in each division)
- Reserved field location at JCC
- Field coordinator at each field
- Game ball available
- Food and drink specials at the sponsor bar: Barley House
- Participation gifts for up to 10 players on each team. Additional participation gifts can be purchased for $10 each
- Championship gifts for up to 10 players on the championship team. Additional championship gifts can be purchased for $25 each
- Free entry into the Big D Happy Hour event during the season (for participants listed on their teams' online rosters)
Forfeit Deposit (*NEW*)
Each captain must pay a $50 forfeit deposit when registering a team. All of the deposit is refundable if the team doesn't forfeit during the season.
- 1st forfeited game - Forfeiting team loses $25 of deposit. Opponent receives $25 gift card at the sponsor bar for loss of game
- 2nd forfeited game - Forfeiting team loses another $25 of deposit. Opponent receives $25 gift card at the sponsor bar for loss of game
- After 2nd forfeit, forfeiting team is removed from league.
Any refundable credit will be applied to the captain's account for future use, or refunded via check or PayPal at the end of the season.
- All payment is due one week prior to start date - a late fee of $25 will be charged after the regular registration deadline if there is still space in the league
- No team or individual shall be placed on the schedule until payment is received in full
- Modified soccer rules for short-field play
- Six players on the field at all times (at least two females and no more than four males). Eight players on a roster is suggested.
- Self-officiated games (with field coordinator keeping time)
- Two 20-minute halves (with a 5-minute halftime)
- No traditional goalkeeper on the field
- Smaller goals
- Official Big D Sports Soccer Rules